U Meaning and Definition
What is the definition U? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Words ending with U, Derivations, Words starting with U, Synonyms, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: juː
1. Denoting quantum states or wave functions which change sign on inversion through the origin.
1. (in units of measurement) micro- (10⁶)
1. The twenty-first letter of the alphabet.
2. A shape like that of a capital U, especially a cross section.
1. The chemical element uranium.
1. (of language or social behavior) characteristic of or appropriate to the upper social classes.
1. A Burmese title of respect before a man's name, equivalent to Mr.
Keep in Mind
Images related to U
U in Other Languages...