Upper Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Upper? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Antonyms, Related sentences, Example sentences, Words starting with Upper, Words ending with Upper, How to pronounce? Derivations and more...
How to pronounce: ˈʌpə
1. Situated above another part.
Example sentences: "His upper arm"
2. Situated on higher ground.
Example sentences: "One goal was to return fish to traditional spawning grounds in the upper reaches of the Clearwater tributaries, strengthening natural fish runs."
3. Denoting a younger (and hence usually shallower) part of a stratigraphic division or archaeological deposit or the period in which it was formed or deposited.
1. The part of a boot or shoe above the sole.
1. A stimulating drug, especially amphetamine.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Upper
Upper in Other Languages...