Using Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Using? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Using, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Derivations, Example sentences, Related sentences, Antonyms, Words ending with Using and more...
How to pronounce: ˈjuːzɪŋ
How to pronounce:
1. Take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ.
Example sentences: "She used her key to open the front door"
2. Take or consume (an amount) from a limited supply.
Example sentences: "We have used all the available funds"
3. Describing an action or situation that was done repeatedly or existed for a period in the past.
Example sentences: "This road used to be a dirt track"
4. Be or become familiar with (someone or something) through experience.
Example sentences: "She was used to getting what she wanted"
5. One would like or benefit from.
1. The action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose.
Example sentences: "Modern trains are now in use"
2. The value or advantage of something.
Example sentences: "What's the use of crying?"
3. The habitual consumption of a drug.
Example sentences: "Theft and dealing financed their heroin use"
4. The characteristic ritual and liturgy of a Christian Church or diocese.
make use of
take advantage of
Keep in Mind
Images related to Using
Using in Other Languages...