V Meaning and Definition
What is the definition V? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Words ending with V, Related sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Derivations, Words starting with V, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: viː
1. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
Example sentences: "The letter V has been assigned the number 4 in numerology."
2. A shape like that of a letter V.Denoting an internal combustion engine with a number of cylinders arranged in two rows at an angle to each other in a V-shape.
Example sentences: "Deep, V-shaped valleys"
3. The Roman numeral for five.
Example sentences: "By 1364 he was in Paris, working for Charles V."
1. The chemical element vanadium.
2. Voltage or potential difference.
3. (in mathematical formulae) volume.
Keep in Mind
Images related to V
V in Other Languages...