Victoria Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Victoria? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Antonyms, Derivations, Words ending with Victoria, Example sentences, Words starting with Victoria, Synonyms, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: vɪkˈtɔːrɪə
1. A light four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage with a collapsible hood, seats for two passengers, and an elevated driver's seat in front.
1. A state of southeastern Australia; population 5,313,823 (2008); capital, Melbourne. Originally a district of New South Wales, it became a separate colony in 1851 and was federated with the other states of Australia in 1901.
2. A port at the southern tip of Vancouver Island, capital of British Columbia; population 78,057 (2006).
3. The capital of the Seychelles, a port on the island of Mahé; population 26,000 (est. 2007).
4. The administrative center of Hong Kong; population 981,700 (est. 2006).
5. A city in southern Texas; population 62,558 (est. 2008).
1. (1819–1901), queen of Great Britain and Ireland 1837–1901 and empress of India 1876–1901. She took an active interest in the policies of her ministers, but largely retired from public life after Prince Albert's death in 1861. Her reign was the longest in British history until it was exceeded by Elizabeth II in 2015.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Victoria
Victoria in Other Languages...