W Meaning and Definition
What is the definition W? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Derivations, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Words ending with W, Words starting with W, Synonyms, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ˈdʌb(ə)ljuː
1. The twenty-third letter of the alphabet.
2. A shape like that of a letter W.
3. A win or success.
2. See walk (sense 6 of the noun)
4. (in tables of sports results) games won.
10. West or Western.
Example sentences: "104° W"
11. (in personal ads) White.
12. (on scorecards) wicket(s).
14. (in personal ads) widowed.
15. (in genealogies) wife.
16. (in shortwave transmissions) with.
17. Women's (clothes size).
1. The chemical element tungsten.
Keep in Mind
Images related to W
W in Other Languages...