Watch Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Watch? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Watch, How to pronounce? Antonyms, Derivations, Example sentences, Related sentences, Synonyms, Words starting with Watch and more...
How to pronounce: wɒʧ
1. Look at or observe attentively over a period of time.
Example sentences: "Lucy watched him go"
2. Exercise care, caution, or restraint about.
Example sentences: "Most women watch their diet during pregnancy"
3. Remain awake for the purpose of religious observance.
1. A small timepiece worn typically on a strap on one's wrist.
Example sentences: "My watch had stopped"
2. An act or instance of carefully observing someone or something over a period of time.
Example sentences: "The security forces have been keeping a close watch on our activities"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Watch
Watch in Other Languages...