Weave Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Weave? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Related sentences, Words starting with Weave, Example sentences, Antonyms, Derivations, Words ending with Weave, How to pronounce? Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: wiːv
1. Form (fabric or a fabric item) by interlacing long threads passing in one direction with others at a right angle to them.
Example sentences: "Textiles woven from linen or wool"
2. Make (a complex story or pattern) from a number of interconnected elements.
1. A particular style or manner in which something is woven.
Example sentences: "Scarlet cloth of a very fine weave"
2. A hairstyle created by weaving pieces of real or artificial hair into a person's existing hair, typically in order to increase its length or thickness.
Example sentences: "Trailers show him with dyed blond hair and, in one scene, a flowing blond weave"
1. Twist and turn from side to side while moving somewhere in order to avoid obstructions.
Example sentences: "He had to weave his way through the crowds"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Weave
Weave in Other Languages...