Wheel Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Wheel? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Wheel, Antonyms, Words starting with Wheel, Derivations, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: wiːl
1. A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground.
Example sentences: "A chair on wheels"
2. A machine or structure having a wheel as its essential part.
3. A car.
4. A thing resembling a wheel in form or function, in particular a cheese made in the form of a disk.
Example sentences: "A small wheel of Brie"
5. An instance of wheeling; a turn or rotation.
1. Push or pull (a vehicle with wheels)
Example sentences: "The sled was wheeled out to the flight deck"
2. (of a bird or aircraft) fly in a wide circle or curve.
Example sentences: "The birds wheeled and dived"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Wheel
Wheel in Other Languages...