Widest Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Widest? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Synonyms, Words starting with Widest, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Words ending with Widest, Derivations and more...
How to pronounce: waɪd
1. Of great or more than average width.
Example sentences: "A wide road"
2. Including a great variety of people or things.
Example sentences: "A wide range of opinion"
3. At a considerable or specified distance from an intended point or target.
Example sentences: "The ball was wide of the leg stump"
1. To the full extent.
Example sentences: "His eyes opened wide"
2. Far from a particular or intended point or target.
Example sentences: "His final touchline conversion drifted wide"
1. A ball that is judged to be too wide of the stumps for the batsman to play, for which an extra is awarded to the batting side.
Example sentences: "Blignaut lost his cool immediately, the next ball swinging way down the leg side for four wides."
Keep in Mind
Images related to Widest
Widest in Other Languages...