With Meaning and Definition
What is the definition With? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Words starting with With, Related sentences, Example sentences, Words ending with With, How to pronounce? Derivations, Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: wɪð
1. Accompanied by (another person or thing)
Example sentences: "A nice steak with a bottle of red wine"
2. Possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.
Example sentences: "A flower-sprigged blouse with a white collar"
3. Indicating the instrument used to perform an action.
Example sentences: "Cut it with a knife"
4. In opposition to.
Example sentences: "We started fighting with each other"
5. Indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.
Example sentences: "With great reluctance"
6. Indicating responsibility.
Example sentences: "Leave it with me"
7. In relation to.
Example sentences: "My father will be angry with me"
8. Employed by.
Example sentences: "She's with IBM now"
9. In the same direction as.
Example sentences: "Marine mammals generally swim with the current"
10. Indicating separation or removal from something.
Example sentences: "To part with one's dearest possessions"
Keep in Mind
Images related to With
With in Other Languages...