Word Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Word? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Words ending with Word, Antonyms, Related sentences, Example sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Word, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: wɜːd
1. A single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others (or sometimes alone) to form a sentence and typically shown with a space on either side when written or printed.
Example sentences: "I don't like the word “unofficial”"
2. A command, password, or signal.
3. One's account of the truth, especially when it differs from that of another person.
4. The text or spoken part of a play, opera, or other performed piece; a script.
5. A basic unit of data in a computer, typically 16 or 32 bits long.
1. Choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something)
Example sentences: "He words his request in a particularly ironic way"
1. Used to express agreement.
word of honor
word of god
Keep in Mind
Images related to Word
Word in Other Languages...