Wrap Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Wrap? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Wrap, How to pronounce? Antonyms, Related sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Wrap, Example sentences, Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ræp
1. Cover or enclose (someone or something) in paper or soft material.
Example sentences: "Last Christmas Eve, I was still wrapping presents at 1 a.m."
2. Cause (a word or unit of text) to be carried over to a new line automatically as the margin is reached, or to fit around embedded features such as pictures.
Example sentences: "The program can automatically wrap text around irregularly shaped graphics"
3. Finish filming or recording.
1. A loose outer garment or piece of material.
Example sentences: "Beach wraps"
2. A sandwich in which the filling is rolled in a soft tortilla.
Example sentences: "The Point Cafe also offers a variety of breakfast items, as well as soup, salads, sandwiches and wraps."
3. The end of a session of filming or recording.
4. Short for body wrap
Keep in Mind
Images related to Wrap
Wrap in Other Languages...