Wreck Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Wreck? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Wreck, Antonyms, Synonyms, Example sentences, How to pronounce? Words ending with Wreck, Derivations, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: rek
1. The destruction of a ship at sea; a shipwreck.
2. Something, especially a vehicle or building, that has been badly damaged or destroyed.
Example sentences: "The plane was reduced to a smouldering wreck"
3. A person whose physical or mental health or strength has failed.
1. Destroy or severely damage (a structure, vehicle, or similar)
2. Cause the destruction of (a ship) by sinking or breaking up.
3. Engage in breaking up (badly damaged vehicles) or demolishing (old buildings) to obtain usable spares or scrap.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Wreck
Wreck in Other Languages...