X Meaning and Definition
What is the definition X? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Related sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Derivations, Words starting with X, Words ending with X, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: eks
1. The twenty-fourth letter of the alphabet.
Example sentences: "X is the 24th letter of the alphabet and it's got me stumped."
2. A shape like that of a letter X.
Example sentences: "Two wires in the form of an X"
3. A cross-shaped written symbol.
4. The Roman numeral for ten.
Example sentences: "So XXXI is 31, and XXIV is 24."
1. Mark or make a sign with an X.
Example sentences: "Another day X'ed on my calender."
1. A rating assigned to movies classified as suitable for adults only (replaced in 1990 by NC-17).
1. The drug ecstasy.
Keep in Mind
Images related to X
X in Other Languages...