Virgin Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Virgin? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Related sentences, How to pronounce? Words ending with Virgin, Derivations, Example sentences, Words starting with Virgin, Synonyms, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ˈvɜːʤɪn
1. A person who has never had sexual intercourse.
Example sentences: "She's still a virgin"
2. A person who is naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context.
Example sentences: "A political virgin"
3. A female insect that produces eggs without being fertilized.
Example sentences: "This is not surprising because females were virgins and may have been predisposed to accept any mate because they required sperm."
1. Being, relating to, or appropriate for a virgin.
Example sentences: "His virgin bride"
2. Not yet touched, used, or exploited.
Example sentences: "Acres of virgin forests"
mother of god
Keep in Mind
Images related to Virgin
Virgin in Other Languages...