Benefits of drinking water regularly
Stating that dehydration or dehydration can be life threatening, Dr. dit. Emilie Chrops said, “We experience headaches during the day, feeling constantly hungry even when we are not hungry, constipation, distraction, fatigue, mood swings for no reason...
Stating that water is an essential nutrient for the continuation of life, Nutrition and Dietetic Specialist and Dietitian Emilie Chrops said, “All vital metabolic events and all functions of the body can be achieved by consuming sufficient water. This; It is involved in the regulation of body temperature, the transport of nutrients to the cells and the removal of waste products formed as a result of metabolism.
DRY MOUTH AND DIZZINESS ARE SIGNS OF THIRST
Stating that fluid losses can be seen in the body due to extreme temperatures, Uzm. dit. Emilie Chrops said, “Dry mouth, dizziness and darkening of the urine color are the first signs of dehydration. Thirst, which adversely affects the health of all internal organs, also invites kidney diseases. It is necessary to pay attention to water consumption in hot weather, as water ensures that nutrients are absorbed from the intestines and converted into useful building blocks for the body and that harmful toxic substances are removed. Since water loss will be high due to sweating in summer or in a hot environment, the need for water increases at the same rate, especially if sports are also performed or if there is an increase in physical activity.
IT IS DANGEROUS NOT TO REPLACE THE WATER LOST IN SPORTS
“Drinking enough water before starting sports delays the thirst that may occur during sports. Your body loses water most through urine and perspiration. If you do not replace the water you lose during sports, it causes your body to be dehydrated. Dehydration in the body can lead to health problems. Replacing the lost fluid in athletes as soon as possible is important in terms of preventing injury, delaying muscle pain, delaying fatigue and increasing performance. In order to purify the body from toxins and to maintain the body's heat balance, approximately 2.5 liters of water is lost through urine, feces, sweat and respiration. These amounts are even higher for athletes.”
CORRECTLY CALCULATE YOUR BODY'S WATER NEEDS
Stating that everyone can calculate the average daily amount of water they need for their body,“You can calculate your daily water requirement as 30 ml/kg in winter and 35 ml/kg in summer. In other words, while the daily requirement for a 70 kg person is 2.1 liters (70x30 = 2100 ml), it is 3 liters (100x30 = 3000 ml) for a 100 kg person. Daily water requirement in summer; It can be calculated as 35 ml X body weight (kg). It should not be forgotten that this amount varies according to the day you do sports, your stress situation, any accompanying illness. In addition, if you sweat and lose water due to physical activity, your need increases.”
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW IDEAL CONSUMPTION TIMES FOR DIGESTION
Stating that acquiring the habit of drinking water is one of the biggest investments we will make for our health, “When you wake up in the morning, before breakfast; 30 minutes before and 2 hours after lunch and dinner; Drinking water an average of 2 hours before going to sleep at night is the ideal time interval. Consuming water during these time intervals facilitates digestion, relaxes the stomach, allows you to consume fewer calories, balances body temperature, helps weight control and balances body temperature. However, drinking water too late at night can disrupt our sleep patterns.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR WATER DRINKING
- “It balances the body temperature.
- “Water consumption keeps the body cool in hot weather. It also provides body isolation in cold weather.
- “It increases the blood volume, so that the oxygen and nutrients needed for the cells are transported faster and the heart is healthier.
- “It makes the intestines work. Therefore, it prevents constipation.
- “Water calms. It reduces the effects of stress, tension and depression.
- “Milk maker is the most important resource for breastfeeding mothers.
- “It contributes to body resistance while fighting infectious diseases such as the flu.
- “It has important effects on the protection of skin health. The skin of people who drink enough water is moisturized, shiny, and has a healthy and youthful appearance.
- “It ensures the removal of edema from the body.
- “Adequate drinking water activates and accelerates metabolism.
- “It helps with weight loss.
- “Drinking water protects against kidney diseases.
- “It helps in preventing contractions and cramps that occur while exercising.
- “It balances the fluid density required for the lubricity of the joints.
- “Because it is found in gastric secretion and saliva, it contributes to the easier and faster digestion of food.
- “It prevents distraction in children and adults.
- “In old age, it helps to prevent memory loss.
- “Drinking water protects against kidney ailments.
- It prevents bad breath.”
IT COULD BE WATER POISONING IF DRINTED TOO OVER
“If you overdo it, you may experience water intoxication. In water intoxication, the heart rate accelerates and blood pressure increases. The amount should be paid attention to when drinking water," he said. Half a liter of water is lost in a 1-hour flight Underlining that dehydration and electrolyte balance are very important, Uzm. dit. Sedef Aksu stated that there is a loss of water in airplane travel and said, “The biggest problem in flights is water loss. An hour's flight causes an average of 2 glasses (500 ml) of water loss. It is important to pay attention to your water consumption per hour. Due to the low humidity in the cabin air during the flight, water loss through breathing and sweat will increase, and your body may become dehydrated as you go to very high miles. For this reason, it is beneficial to drink plenty of water before/after the flight and during the flight.”
Biden flew into the air with joy! He interrupted the official meeting and hugged the microphone: "Game over!"
The US-Iran match, which ended 1-0, filled Biden with such enthusiasm that the US leader interrupte..
The first drug to offer a real cure for Alzheimer's patients: What is Lecanemab? What are the side effects of lecanemab?
Thus, lecanemab became the first drug to offer a real cure for Alzheimer's patients.However, the fac..